Douglas W. Brown
2000 South Colorado Boulevard
Denver, Colorado 80222
Doug serves as counsel to many Colorado financial institutions as well as private lenders and investors. His expertise includes real estate loan documentation, asset-based lending, problem loan resolutions and acquisitions. Doug is also extensively involved in state, federal bankruptcy litigation related to creditors' rights.
- Bar Admissions:
- Colorado, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 1980
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado,
Law Journal: Transportation Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief, 1979 - 1980
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado,
- Representative Clients:
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- KeyBank National Association
- First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company
- Compass BBVA Bank
- ANB Bank
- Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Mayflower Capital Co.
- American AgCredit
- Beacon Sales Acquisition, Inc.
- Stillman Wholesale Meat Co.
- Westerra Credit Union
- Adams Bank & Trust
- FirsTech Federal Credit Union
- Bank of the West
- First Amherst Financial Group
- Bel Shower Door Corp.
- Land Title Guarantee Co.
- Park Range Construction, Inc.
- Mile High Banks
- Colorado Business Bank
- Community Banks of Colorado
- Vectra Bank
- Air Academy Federal Credit Union
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Past Employment Positions:
- Douglas W. Brown, P.C., President, 1987 - 1991
- Brown & Berardini, P.C., President, 1991 - 1995